A watch crown is the knob used set the time on your watch. When your Zenith watch’s crown and/or stem becomes bent or damaged, trying to wind the Zenith can cause significant damage. Replacing the crown can renew your watch’s appearance, prevent the Zenith’s delicate movement from damage, and will ensure the right level of water resistance. When a new crown or stem is needed, the technicians at Govberg will:
- Take apart the Zenith watch and take the movement out of the case
- Remove the stem and/or crown from the Zenith’s movement
- Replace the stem and/or crown with Zenith-authorized parts to make sure that the Zenith maintains its appearance and the watch performs to factory requirements
- Reinstall the movement into the case
- Time test the Zenith to ensure its accuracy
Fill out the information on the right to get started on your free estimate for your Zenith crown and stem repair.
Why Should You Use Us for a Zenith Stem and/or Crown Replacement?
- We have ninety yrs of practice caring for high-end timepieces
- We have an on-site repair center that employs only expert technicians to handle Zenith stem and crown replacements
- We are licensed dealer and service center for more than two hundred high end Swiss watch manufacturers
- Our services are always completed professionally, conveniently, affordably, and quickly
- We offer free estimates for all Zenith stem & crown repairs and provide free shipping to all of our customers
- With an A+ rating and endorsement by the Better Business Bureau, and as a member of the American Watchmakers-Clockmakers Institute (AWCI) and the National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors (NAWCC), we’re trusted and have a reputation of dependability that precedes us
- Our packages are completely insured and shipped via Fedex, at no cost to you
Complete the information on this page to begin your complimentary estimate for your Zenith stem and crown repair.