Conducted only by the most highly certified and licensed technicians, a complete overhaul is the most in-depth service available and includes the inspection of each piece of your Zenith’s inner workings, casing, and strap. When this work is conducted, our watchmakers will:
- Completely take apart your Zenith watch casing, strap, and movement
- Ultrasonically wash, polish, and refinish the case and bracelet to remove all imperfections, abrasions and indentations
- Completely disassemble the movement and check each component for wear
- Replace all damaged or corroded components within the watch with authentic parts from our extensive inventory of authorized parts
- Ultrasonically clean, and then reassemble the movement itself using approved lubricants
- Electronically calibrate the movement and reinstall it back into the case
- Reassemble the strap or bracelet and reattach it to the case
- Pressure test the Zenith timepiece in both wet and dry settings to guarantee water resistance in agreement with its original manufacturer specifications
- Preform a time-test to ensure precision
An occasional overhaul is the best way to maintain your Zenith watch and maintain its look and performance for many years in the future.
Complete the form on this page to begin your free estimate for your Zenith watch overhaul.