Conducted only by our highest trained and certified watchmakers, a complete overhaul is the most extensive maintenance process offered and includes the assessment of each piece of your Vacheron Constantin watch’s movement, case, and strap or bracelet. When this work is performed, our experts will:
- Completely disassemble your Vacheron Constantin watch casing, strap or bracelet, and movement
- Ultrasonically wash, polish, and refinish the case and strap to remove all scuff marks, scratches and indentations
- Completely disassemble the movement and inspect every piece for wear
- Change all damaged or rusted parts within the watch with authentic parts from our vast inventory of authorized parts
- Ultrasonically clean, and then reassemble the movement itself using certified lubricants
- Electronically regulate the movement and put it back into the case
- Put the strap or bracelet back together and re-assemble it
- Pressure test the Vacheron Constantin watch in both wet and dry environments to ensure water resistance in accordance with its original factory regulations
- Preform a time-test to ensure accuracy
An occasional overhaul is necessary to maintain your Vacheron Constantin and ensure its performance for generations to come.
Complete the form on the right to get started on your free estimate for your Vacheron Constantin overhaul.