Your Battery Operated Vacheron Constantin timepiece runs by means of a battery-powered electronic movement, and will rarely require service to the movement until the battery is dead. We will replace your Vacheron Constantin watch’s battery, and electronically monitor the movement for proper battery consumption. When you submit your Vacheron Constantin timepiece to have a replacement battery , our certified technicians follow the following procedure:
- First, they identify what type of case back your Vacheron Constantin timepiece has (there are 2 basic types, a pop-style cover and a screw cap cover)
- Next, the casing and battery casings are detached
- After the Vacheron Constantin watch is disassembled, our experts will then take out the old battery
- Upon removal of the old battery, a replacement battery will be inserted, and the circuit will be reset if your Vacheron Constantin timepiece has a digital quartz movement
- When your Vacheron Constantin timepiece is tested to be working properly, all gaskets will be inspected and your Vacheron Constantin watch will be subjected to a pressure test and moisture resistance test to make sure that it is returned to its original
- After your watch has been subjected to and passed every test completely in accordance with its original specifications, your Vacheron Constantin timepiece will be carefully reassembled and returned to you
Fill out the form on this page to begin your free estimate for your Vacheron Constantin battery replacement.