A watch crown is the knob used to wind a watch. When a Tudor watch’s stem and crown becomes bent or broken, winding your Tudor may cause major damage. Replacing the crown can restore the watch’s appearance, prevent the Tudor’s fragile movement from damage, and can ensure the right level of water resistance. If your stem and/or crown needs repair, the technicians at Govberg will:
- Take apart your Tudor watch & remove the movement from its case
- Remove the stem and/or crown from the Tudor’s movement
- Replace the stem and/or crown with Tudor-authorized parts to ensure your Tudor maintains its appearance and the timepiece performs to its original specifications
- Replace the movement into the case
- Perform a time test to make sure that the Tudor watch is accurate
Complete the form on this page to begin your free estimate for your Tudor stem and/or crown repair.
Why Should You Choose Us for your Tudor Stem and/or Crown Repair?
- We have ninety yrs of expertise caring for high-end watches
- We have an on-site service facility that employs only certified watchmakers to preform Tudor stem and crown repairs
- We are licensed dealer and repair center for more than 200 high end Swiss watch manufacturers
- Our work is always done professionally, conveniently, economically, and quickly
- We offer free estimates for all Tudor stem & crown replacements and provide free shipping to all of our customers
- With an A+ rating and endorsement by the Better Business Bureau, and as a member of the American Watchmakers-Clockmakers Institute (AWCI) and the National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors (NAWCC), we’re trusted and have a reputation of integrity that precedes us
- Our packages are completely insured and sent via Fedex, at no cost to you
Complete the form on the right to begin your complimentary estimate for your Tudor stem & crown repair.