A watch crown is the button you use set the time on your wristwatch. When your Piaget watch’s crown and/or stem becomes bent or broken, trying to wind your Piaget can cause major damage. Replacing the crown will restore your watch’s appearance, prevent the Piaget’s delicate movement from damage, and will ensure the right level of water resistance. When a new crown or stem is needed, the technicians at Govberg will:
- Disassemble your Piaget watch & remove the movement from its case
- Detach the stem and/or crown from the Piaget’s movement
- Replace the stem and/or crown with Piaget-authorized parts to ensure the Piaget maintains its appearance and the timepiece performs to its original requirements
- Replace the movement into the case
- Perform a time test to make sure that the Piaget watch is accurate
Fill out the form on the right to get started on your complimentary estimate for your Piaget crown and/or stem replacement.
Still have questions?:
Why Use Us for a Piaget Stem & Crown Repair?
- We have ninety years of expertise servicing luxury timepieces
- We have an on-site service center that employs only watchmakers watchmakers to preform Piaget stem and crown replacements
- We are licensed dealer and repair center for over two hundred luxury Swiss watch manufacturers
- Our work is always done professionally, conveniently, economically, and quickly
- We offer free estimates for all Piaget stem and crown replacements and provide free shipping to all of our clients
- With an A+ rating and accreditation by the Better Business Bureau, and as a member of the American Watchmakers-Clockmakers Institute (AWCI) and the National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors (NAWCC), we’re trusted and have a reputation of dependability that precedes us
- Our shipments are completely insured and sent by FEDEX, for free
Fill out the form on this page to begin your free estimate for your Piaget stem and crown repair.