Performed only by the best certified and certified technicians, a complete overhaul is the most extensive maintenance process available and includes the inspection of every facet of your Piaget’s movement, casing, and bracelet. When this work is conducted, our highly trained will:
- Completely take apart your Piaget timepiece casing, strap, and movement
- Ultrasonically wash, polish, and refinish the case and strap or bracelet to get rid of all imperfections, abrasions and dents
- Take apart the movement and check every component for wear
- Replace all worn or rusted parts within the watch with authentic parts from our extensive supply of authorized parts
- Ultrasonically clean, and then put the movement back together using approved lubricants
- Electronically calibrate the movement and reinstall it back into the case
- Reassemble the strap or bracelet and reattach it to the case
- Pressure test your Piaget in both wet and dry settings to confirm resistance to water in accordance with its original manufacturer regulations
- Preform a time-test to ensure precision
An occasional overhaul is necessary to maintain your Piaget timepiece and ensure its performance for many years to come.
Complete the information on this page to begin your free estimate for your Piaget watch overhaul.