The watch crown is the knob you use to wind your watch. When a Omega watch’s stem & crown is bent or damaged, trying to wind your Omega may cause internal damage. A new crown can restore your watch’s appearance, prevent the Omega’s fragile inner workings from being disturbed, and will make sure that the watch retains its water resistance. When your stem and/or crown needs repair, our watchmakers will:
- Disassemble your Omega watch and take the movement out of the case
- Remove the stem and/or crown from the Omega’s movement
- Replace the stem and/or crown with Omega-approved parts to ensure your Omega maintains its appearance and the watch performs to its original requirements
- Replace the movement into the case
- Perform a time test to make sure that the Omega watch is accurate
Fill out the form on this page to begin your complimentary estimate for your Omega crown and stem replacement.
Why Select Govberg Watch Repair for your Omega Stem & Crown Replacement?
- We have ninety years of experience servicing high-end watches
- We have an in-house repair facility that uses only expert watchmakers to preform Omega stem & crown replacements
- We are authorized dealer and repair center for more than 200 high end Swiss watch brands
- Our services are always done professionally, conveniently, economically, and quickly
- We offer estimates at no cost to you for all Omega stem and crown replacements and provide free shipping to all of our customers
- With an A+ rating and accreditation by the Better Business Bureau, and as an affiliate of the American Watchmakers-Clockmakers Institute (AWCI) and the National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors (NAWCC), we’re trusted and have a reputation of dependability that precedes us
- Our packages are 100% insured and shipped by Fedex, at no cost to you
Fill out the form on the right to begin your complimentary estimate for your Omega stem and crown repair.