Performed only by the highest certified and licensed watchmakers, a complete overhaul is the most in-depth service available and includes the assessment of every piece of your Omega watch’s inner workings, case, and strap. When this work is conducted, our certified will:
- Entirely take apart your Omega timepiece casing, bracelet, and movement
- Ultrasonically clean, polish, and refinish the case and bracelet to eliminate all scuff marks, abrasions and dents
- Take apart the movement and check every component for wear
- Switch all damaged or rusty parts within the movement with genuine parts from our extensive supply of certified parts
- Ultrasonically clean, and then reassemble the movement itself using authentic lubricants
- Electronically regulate the movement and reinstall it back into the case
- Put the strap or bracelet back together and re-assemble it
- Pressure test your Omega watch in both wet and dry environments to confirm water resistance in agreement with its original manufacturer specifications
- Execute a time-test to ensure precision
An occasional overhaul is necessary to maintain your Omega and maintain its performance for generations in the future.
Fill out the form on this page to get started on your free estimate for your Omega overhaul.