Your Quartz Omega wristwatch operates by means of a battery, and usually does not need service to the movement until the battery is worn-out. We will change your Omega watch’s battery, and electronically test the movement for proper battery usage. When you submit your Omega timepiece to have a new battery installed, our highly trained watchmakers will put your watch through the following procedure:
- To begin, our watchmakers identify what type of case back your Omega timepiece has (there are two basic types, a pop-style cover and a screw cap cover)
- Next, the casing and battery mountings are detached
- After the Omega watch is disassembled, our watchmakers will proceed to take out the dead battery
- Upon removal of the dead battery, a new battery will be installed, and the circuit will be reset if your Omega timepiece features a digital quartz movement
- Once your Omega watch is confirmed to be working properly, all gaskets will be examined and your Omega timepiece will be subjected to a pressure test and moisture resistance test to ensure that it is returned to its factory specifications
- After your watch has passed every test successfully in congruence with its original factory specifications, your watch will be carefully reassembled and sent back to you
Fill out the form on this page to begin your complimentary estimate for your Omega watch battery replacement.