Conducted only by the highest trained and licensed watchmakers, a complete overhaul is the most in-depth service offered and includes the inspection of each piece of your Jaeger-LeCoultre’s inner workings, casing, and strap. When this work is performed, our highly trained will:
- Completely disassemble your Jaeger-LeCoultre watch case, strap, and movement
- Ultrasonically clean, polish, and refinish the case and strap or bracelet to remove all imperfections, scratches and indentations
- Take apart the movement and check every component for wear
- Switch all worn or rusted components within the movement with genuine parts from our extensive supply of authorized parts
- Ultrasonically clean, and then put the movement back together using recommended lubricants
- Electronically calibrate the movement and place it back into the case
- Reassemble the strap or bracelet and re-assemble it
- Pressure test the Jaeger-LeCoultre in both wet and dry settings to ensure resistance to water in agreement with its original manufacturer regulations
- Execute a time-test to ensure accuracy
A periodic overhaul is necessary to maintain your Jaeger-LeCoultre watch and maintain its performance for generations in the future.
Fill out the form on this page to get started on your free estimate for your Jaeger-LeCoultre watch overhaul.