Your Battery Operated Jaeger-LeCoultre timepiece operates by means of a battery, and will rarely need service to the movement until the battery is worn-out. Govberg Watch Repair will change your Jaeger-LeCoultre watch’s battery, and electronically monitor the movement for proper battery usage. When you submit your Jaeger-LeCoultre watch to have a new battery , our highly trained watchmakers follow the following procedure:
- First, our watchmakers identify kind type of case back your Jaeger-LeCoultre timepiece has (there are 2 common types, a pop-style cover and a screw cap cover)
- Next, the casing and battery mountings are detached
- After the Jaeger-LeCoultre watch is disassembled, our certified watchmakers will then take out the old battery
- Upon removing the dead battery, a fresh battery will be installed, and the circuit will be reset if your Jaeger-LeCoultre watch has a digital quartz display
- Once your Jaeger-LeCoultre timepiece is tested to be working properly, all gaskets will be reviewed and your Jaeger-LeCoultre watch will be subjected to a pressure test and water resistance test to ensure that it is restored to its original
- After your watch has passed every test successfully in congruence with its original specifications, your watch will be carefully reassembled and sent back to you
Fill out the form on the right to get started on your complimentary estimate for your Jaeger-LeCoultre watch battery replacement.