The watch crown is the knob you use to wind a wristwatch. If a Hublot watch’s crown and/or stem is bent or broken, winding your Hublot may cause major damage. Replacing the crown will renew the watch’s looks, prevent the Hublot’s fragile inner workings from damage, and can ensure the right level of water resistance. If your stem and/or crown needs repair, the technicians at Govberg will:
- Take apart your Hublot watch & take the movement out of its case
- Detach the stem and/or crown from the Hublot’s movement
- Replace the stem and/or crown with Hublot-approved parts to ensure the Hublot maintains its appearance and the wristwatch performs to its original requirements
- Replace the movement into the case
- Time test the Hublot to ensure its accuracy
Complete the form on the right to begin your free estimate for your Hublot stem and crown replacement.
Still have questions?:
Why Should You Trust Govberg Watch Repair for your Hublot Stem and/or Crown Replacement?
- We have ninety years of experience caring for luxury timepieces
- We have an in-house repair facility that uses only certified technicians to preform Hublot stem and crown repairs
- We are licensed dealer and service center for over two hundred luxury Swiss watch manufacturers
- Our work is always done professionally, conveniently, affordably, and quickly
- We offer free estimates for all Hublot stem & crown repairs and provide free shipping to all of our customers
- With an A+ rating and endorsement by the Better Business Bureau, and as an affiliate of the American Watchmakers-Clockmakers Institute (AWCI) and the National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors (NAWCC), we’re trusted and have a reputation of trustworthiness that precedes us
- Our shipments are completely insured and shipped by FEDEX, for free
Complete the information on the right to begin your free estimate for your Hublot stem and crown repair.