Conducted only by our most highly certified and licensed technicians, a Hublot overhaul is the most extensive maintenance process offered and includes the inspection of every facet of your Hublot’s movement, case, and bracelet. When this service is performed, our highly trained will:
- Entirely take apart your Hublot timepiece casing, strap or bracelet, and movement
- Ultrasonically clean, shine, and refinish the case and strap to get rid of all scuff marks, scratches and dents
- Take apart the movement and inspect every piece for damage
- Change all worn or rusted parts within the movement with genuine parts from our vast inventory of certified parts
- Ultrasonically clean, and then put the movement back together using recommended lubricants
- Electronically regulate the movement and place it back into the case
- Put the strap or bracelet back together and re-assemble it
- Pressure test the Hublot in both wet and dry environments to ensure resistance to water in agreement with its original factory regulations
- Execute a time-test to ensure that it keeps time accurately
A periodic overhaul is the best way to maintain your Hublot watch and maintain its look and performance for generations in the future.
Fill out the information on this page to begin your complimentary estimate for your Hublot overhaul.