Your Battery Operated Hublot watch functions by means of a battery-powered electronic movement, and will seldom require repair to the movement until the battery is dead. We will change your Hublot watch’s battery, and electronically test the movement for proper battery consumption. When you want your Hublot timepiece to have a replacement battery installed, our swiss-trained watchmakers follow the following procedure:
- To begin, our watchmakers identify what type of case back your Hublot timepiece has (there are 2 primary types, a pop-style cover and a screw cap cover)
- Next, the casing and battery casings are detached
- After the Hublot watch backing and quartz battery casing are removed, our certified watchmakers will then take out the old battery
- Upon removal of the old battery, a new battery will be inserted, and the circuit will be reset if your Hublot timepiece features a digital quartz display
- When your Hublot watch is tested to be working correctly, all gaskets will be checked and your Hublot watch will be subjected to a pressure test and moisture resistance test to make sure that it is returned to its factory specifications
- After your watch has passed every test completely in accordance with its original specifications, your watch will be carefully reassembled and sent back to you
Complete the information on this page to begin your free estimate for your Hublot watch battery replacement.