A watch crown is the knob used to wind a timepiece. If your Breitling watch’s stem and/or crown is bent or damaged, attempting to wind your Breitling can cause internal damage. A new crown can restore the watch’s appearance, prevent the Breitling’s delicate movement from damage, and can ensure the right level of water resistance. If your stem and/or crown needs repair, the technicians at Govberg will:
- Take apart the Breitling watch & take the movement out of the case
- Remove the stem and/or crown from the Breitling’s movement
- Replace the stem and/or crown with Breitling-approved parts to make sure that the Breitling maintains its appearance and the timepiece performs to its original requirements
- Reinstall the movement into the case
- Time test the Breitling to ensure its accuracy
Fill out the form on the right to begin your free estimate for your Breitling stem and crown repair.
Still have questions?:
Why Should You Use Us for your Breitling Stem and Crown Replacement?
- We have ninety yrs of practice servicing high-end watches
- We have an on-site repair center that utilizes only Swiss-trained technicians to handle Breitling stem & crown repairs
- We are licensed dealer and service center for more than two hundred luxury Swiss watch manufacturers
- Our services are always done professionally, conveniently, economically, and quickly
- We offer free estimates for all Breitling stem & crown replacements and provide shipping at no cost to all customers
- With an A+ rating and accreditation by the Better Business Bureau, and as an affiliate of the American Watchmakers-Clockmakers Institute (AWCI) and the National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors (NAWCC), we’re trusted and have a reputation of reliability that precedes us
- Our shipments are 100% insured and sent by FEDEX, for free
Fill out the information on this page to begin your complimentary estimate for your Breitling stem & crown replacement.