Conducted only by the most highly trained and licensed technicians, a Breitling overhaul is the most extensive maintenance process offered and includes the inspection of every piece of your Breitling watch’s movement, casing, and bracelet. When this work is conducted, our watchmakers will:
- Entirely disassemble your Breitling watch casing, strap, and movement
- Ultrasonically wash, polish, and refinish the case and bracelet to eliminate all imperfections, scratches and indentations
- Take apart the movement and inspect every component for wear
- Swap all damaged or corroded components within the movement with genuine parts from our vast supply of certified parts
- Ultrasonically clean, and then reassemble the movement itself using certified lubricants
- Electronically regulate the movement and place it back into the case
- Put the strap or bracelet back together and re-assemble it
- Pressure test your Breitling timepiece in both wet and dry conditions to guarantee resistance to water in agreement with its original manufacturer regulations
- Execute a time-test to ensure accuracy
A periodic overhaul is necessary to maintain your Breitling and maintain its performance for many years in the future.
Complete the form on this page to begin your complimentary estimate for your Breitling watch overhaul.