Your Battery Operated Breitling watch functions by means of a battery, and will rarely need repair to the movement until the battery is dead. We will replace your Breitling watch’s battery, and electronically test the movement for proper battery performance. When you submit your Breitling timepiece to have a replacement battery installed, our certified watchmakers follow the following procedure:
- First, they identify kind type of case backing your Breitling timepiece has (there are two basic types, a pop-style cover and a screw cap cover)
- Next, the casing and battery mountings are removed
- After the Breitling watch is disassembled, our experts will then remove the old battery
- Upon removing the old battery, a replacement battery will be inserted, and the electronic movement will be reset if your Breitling timepiece features a digital quartz movement
- Once your Breitling is confirmed to be working correctly, all gaskets will be examined and your Breitling watch will be subjected to a pressure test and moisture resistance examination to ensure that it is restored to its factory specifications
- After your watch has passed every test successfully in congruence with its original specifications, your Breitling watch will be carefully reassembled and returned to you
Complete the information on the right to get started on your free estimate for your Breitling watch battery replacement.