A watch crown is the knob used to wind a watch. When your Breguet watch’s stem and crown is bent or broken, trying to wind your Breguet can cause major damage. Replacing the crown will renew your watch’s looks, prevent the Breguet’s fragile inner workings from being disturbed, and can ensure the right level of water resistance. If your stem and/or crown needs repair, our watchmakers will:
- Disassemble your Breguet watch and take the movement out of the case
- Remove the stem and/or crown from the Breguet’s movement
- Replace the stem and/or crown with Breguet-authorized parts to make sure that the Breguet maintains its appearance and the timepiece performs to its original requirements
- Replace the movement into the case
- Time test the Breguet to ensure its accuracy
Fill out the information on this page to get started on your free estimate for your Breguet stem and crown repair.
Why Should You Select Us for a Breguet Stem & Crown Replacement?
- We have 90 years of practice caring for high-end timepieces
- We have an on-site service center that utilizes only Swiss-trained watchmakers to handle Breguet stem and crown repairs
- We are licensed dealer and service center for more than two hundred high end Swiss watch manufacturers
- Our work is always performed professionally, conveniently, economically, and quickly
- We offer estimates at no cost to you for all Breguet stem & crown repairs and provide shipping at no cost to all of our customers
- With an A+ rating and accreditation by the Better Business Bureau, and as an affiliate of the American Watchmakers-Clockmakers Institute (AWCI) and the National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors (NAWCC), we’re trusted and have a reputation of integrity that precedes us
- Our packages are fully insured and shipped via Fedex, for free
Fill out the form on this page to get started on your free estimate for your Breguet stem and crown replacement.