Conducted only by the most highly certified and certified technicians, a complete overhaul is the most in-depth service offered and includes the inspection of every facet of your Breguet’s movement, casing, and strap or bracelet. When this work is performed, our watchmakers will:
- Completely take apart your Breguet timepiece case, strap or bracelet, and movement
- Ultrasonically clean, shine, and refinish the case and strap or bracelet to eliminate all imperfections, abrasions and dents
- Take apart the movement and inspect every piece for wear
- Change all damaged or corroded components within the watch with authentic parts from our extensive inventory of certified parts
- Ultrasonically clean, and then reassemble the movement itself using authentic lubricants
- Electronically calibrate the movement and reinstall it back into the case
- Reassemble the strap or bracelet and re-assemble it
- Pressure test the Breguet in both wet and dry conditions to guarantee water resistance in agreement with its original manufacturer regulations
- Execute a time-test to ensure accuracy
A periodic overhaul is the best way to maintain your Breguet watch and maintain its look and performance for many years to come.
Fill out the information on the right to get started on your complimentary estimate for your Breguet overhaul.