Your Battery Operated Breguet timepiece operates by means of a battery-powered electronic movement, and will seldom require repair to the movement until the battery is dead. Govberg Watch Repair will service your Breguet’s battery, and electronically monitor the movement for proper battery consumption. When you want your Breguet watch to have a new battery , our certified technicians follow the following procedure:
- First, they identify what type of case back your Breguet watch has (there are 2 common types, a pop-style cover and a screw cap cover)
- Next, the case backing and battery casings are detached
- After the Breguet watch is disassembled, our watchmakers will then remove the dead battery
- Upon removal of the dead battery, a new battery will be installed, and the electronic movement will be reset if your Breguet timepiece features a digital quartz movement
- When your Breguet timepiece is tested to be working correctly, all gaskets will be reviewed and your Breguet timepiece will be given a pressure test and moisture resistance examination to guarantee that it is restored to its
- After your watch has passed every test completely in accordance with its original factory specifications, your Breguet watch will be carefully reassembled and sent back to you
Complete the form on the right to begin your complimentary estimate for your Breguet battery replacement.