The watch crown is the knob used set the time on a wristwatch. When a Blancpain watch’s stem & crown is bent or broken, attempting to wind the Blancpain can cause significant damage. Replacing the crown will restore your watch’s looks, prevent the Blancpain’s delicate inner workings from being disturbed, and can ensure the right level of water resistance. When a new crown or stem is needed, our watchmakers will:
- Disassemble the Blancpain watch and take the movement out of the case
- Remove the stem and/or crown from the Blancpain’s movement
- Replace the stem and/or crown with Blancpain-authorized parts to make sure that your Blancpain maintains its appearance and the timepiece performs to factory requirements
- Replace the movement into the case
- Time test the Blancpain to ensure its accuracy
Fill out the form on this page to get started on your free estimate for your Blancpain crown and/or stem replacement.
Why Select Govberg Watch Repair for your Blancpain Stem & Crown Replacement?
- We have ninety years of expertise repairing luxury watches
- We have an on-site service facility that employs only Swiss-trained technicians to preform Blancpain stem & crown replacements
- We are authorized dealer and service center for over 200 high end Swiss watch brands
- Our services are always performed professionally, conveniently, affordably, and quickly
- We offer free estimates for all Blancpain stem and crown replacements and provide shipping at no cost to all of our clients
- With an A+ rating and endorsement by the Better Business Bureau, and as an affiliate of the American Watchmakers-Clockmakers Institute (AWCI) and the National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors (NAWCC), we’re trusted and have a reputation of integrity that precedes us
- Our packages are completely insured and sent by Fedex, at no cost to you
Fill out the information on the right to get started on your complimentary estimate for your Blancpain stem and crown repair.