Performed only by the best certified and certified technicians, a complete overhaul is the most in-depth service available and includes the assessment of every facet of your Blancpain watch’s movement, casing, and strap. When this service is performed, our experts will:
- Entirely disassemble your Blancpain timepiece case, strap or bracelet, and movement
- Ultrasonically wash, polish, and refinish the case and bracelet to eliminate all imperfections, scratches and indentations
- Take apart the movement and inspect each piece for wear
- Switch all damaged or rusty parts within the movement with authentic parts from our extensive supply of certified parts
- Ultrasonically clean, and then reassemble the movement itself using authorized lubricants
- Electronically calibrate the movement and reinstall it back into the case
- Reassemble the strap or bracelet and re-assemble it
- Pressure test your Blancpain timepiece in both wet and dry settings to ensure resistance to water in agreement with its original manufacturer specifications
- Preform a time-test to ensure precision
An occasional overhaul is necessary to maintain your Blancpain and ensure its look and performance for many years to come.
Complete the information on the right to get started on your complimentary estimate for your Blancpain overhaul.