Your Quartz Blancpain wristwatch runs by means of a battery-powered electronic movement, and will rarely require service to the movement until the battery is depleted. Govberg Watch Repair will service your Blancpain’s battery, and electronically monitor the movement for proper battery performance. When you want your Blancpain watch to have a new battery , our certified technicians will put your watch through the following procedure:
- To begin, they identify what type of case back your Blancpain timepiece has (there are two common types, a pop-style cover and a screw cap cover)
- Afterwards, the case backing and battery mountings are removed
- After the Blancpain watch backing and quartz battery casing are removed, our watchmakers will proceed to remove the dead battery
- Upon removal of the dead battery, a fresh battery will be installed, and the electronic movement will be reset if your Blancpain watch has a digital quartz movement
- When your Blancpain is tested to be working correctly, all gaskets will be examined and your Blancpain watch will be given a pressure test and water resistance test to make sure that it is restored to its
- After your watch has been subjected to and passed every test successfully in congruence with its original factory specifications, your watch will be carefully reassembled and returned to you
Fill out the information on the right to get started on your complimentary estimate for your Blancpain battery replacement.