A watch crown is the knob you use set the time on your timepiece. When a Bell and Ross watch’s crown and/or stem is bent or damaged, attempting to wind your Bell and Ross can cause internal damage. A new crown will renew your watch’s appearance, prevent the Bell and Ross’s delicate inner workings from damage, and can ensure the right level of water resistance. If a new crown or stem is needed, our watchmakers will:
- Take apart your Bell and Ross watch & remove the movement from its case
- Detach the stem and/or crown from the Bell and Ross’s movement
- Replace the stem and/or crown with Bell and Ross-authorized parts to ensure your Bell and Ross maintains its appearance and the timepiece performs to its original specifications
- Replace the movement into the case
- Time test the Bell and Ross to ensure its accuracy
Fill out the information on the right to begin your free estimate for your Bell and Ross crown and stem repair.
Still have questions?:
Why Should You Choose Us for a Bell and Ross Stem and Crown Replacement?
- We have ninety yrs of practice repairing luxury timepieces
- We have an on-site repair center that utilizes only highly trained watchmakers to handle Bell and Ross stem and crown replacements
- We are authorized dealer and service center for over 200 high end Swiss watch manufacturers
- Our work is always done professionally, conveniently, economically, and quickly
- We offer free estimates for all Bell and Ross stem and crown replacements and provide free shipping to all customers
- With an A+ rating and endorsement by the Better Business Bureau, and as an affiliate of the American Watchmakers-Clockmakers Institute (AWCI) and the National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors (NAWCC), we’re trusted and have a reputation of reliability that precedes us
- Our shipments are completely insured and shipped by FEDEX, for free
Complete the information on the right to begin your free estimate for your Bell and Ross stem & crown replacement.