Performed only by our most highly trained and certified watchmakers, a Bell and Ross overhaul is the most extensive maintenance process offered and includes the inspection of each facet of your Bell and Ross’s movement, case, and strap. When this service is conducted, our certified will:
- Completely take apart your Bell and Ross timepiece casing, strap, and movement
- Ultrasonically wash, shine, and refinish the case and strap or bracelet to get rid of all scuff marks, scratches and indentations
- Take apart the movement and check every piece for damage
- Replace all worn or corroded parts within the watch with authentic parts from our vast supply of certified parts
- Ultrasonically clean, and then reassemble the movement itself using authorized lubricants
- Electronically calibrate the movement and reinstall it back into the case
- Put the strap or bracelet back together and reattach it to the case
- Pressure test the Bell and Ross in both wet and dry conditions to confirm resistance to water in accordance with its original factory specifications
- Preform a time-test to ensure precision
An occasional overhaul is necessary to maintain your Bell and Ross timepiece and maintain its look and performance for many years to come.
Fill out the form on the right to begin your free estimate for your Bell and Ross overhaul.