Your Battery Operated Bell and Ross wristwatch runs by means of a battery, and usually does not need service to the movement until the battery is depleted. Govberg Watch Repair will service your Bell and Ross’s battery, and electronically test the movement for proper battery usage. When you submit your Bell and Ross timepiece to have a new battery , our certified watchmakers follow the following procedure:
- To begin, they identify what type of case back your Bell and Ross has (there are two basic types, a pop-style cover and a screw cap cover)
- Afterwards, the case backing and battery casings are removed
- After the Bell and Ross watch is disassembled, our watchmakers will proceed to remove the old battery
- Upon removing the dead battery, a fresh battery will be inserted, and the electronic movement will be reset if your Bell and Ross timepiece features a digital quartz display
- Once your Bell and Ross watch is tested to be working properly, all gaskets will be inspected and your Bell and Ross timepiece will be subjected to a pressure test and water resistance test to ensure that it is returned to its factory specifications
- After your watch has passed every test successfully in congruence with its original specifications, your watch will be carefully reassembled and returned to you
Complete the form on this page to begin your complimentary estimate for your Bell and Ross battery replacement.