The watch crown is the knob used to wind a wrist watch. If a Audemars Piguet watch’s stem & crown is bent or broken, trying to wind your Audemars Piguet can cause internal damage. Replacing the crown can renew your watch’s appearance, prevent the Audemars Piguet’s fragile movement from damage, and can ensure the right level of water resistance. When your stem and/or crown needs repair, our watchmakers will:
- Disassemble the Audemars Piguet watch & take the movement out of the case
- Remove the stem and/or crown from the Audemars Piguet’s movement
- Replace the stem and/or crown with Audemars Piguet-authorized parts to ensure your Audemars Piguet maintains its appearance and the wristwatch performs to its original specifications
- Replace the movement into the case
- Perform a time test to make sure that the Audemars Piguet watch is accurate
Fill out the form on this page to begin your free estimate for your Audemars Piguet stem and crown replacement.
Still have questions?:
Why Should You Use Us for a Audemars Piguet Stem and Crown Replacement?
- We have ninety years of expertise servicing high-end watches
- We have an in-house service center that uses only expert watchmakers to handle Audemars Piguet stem & crown repairs
- We are authorized dealer and service center for more than two hundred luxury Swiss watch brands
- Our services are always performed professionally, conveniently, economically, and quickly
- We offer free estimates for all Audemars Piguet stem & crown replacements and provide free shipping to all clients
- With an A+ rating and accreditation by the Better Business Bureau, and as a member of the American Watchmakers-Clockmakers Institute (AWCI) and the National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors (NAWCC), we’re trusted and have a reputation of trustworthiness that precedes us
- Our shipments are completely insured and shipped via FEDEX, for free
Complete the information on the right to begin your free estimate for your Audemars Piguet stem and crown repair.