Performed only by the best trained and certified technicians, an overhaul is the most extensive maintenance process offered and includes the inspection of every facet of your Audemars Piguet watch’s movement, case, and strap or bracelet. When this work is performed, our highly trained will:
- Entirely take apart your Audemars Piguet timepiece casing, bracelet, and movement
- Ultrasonically clean, polish, and refinish the case and bracelet to get rid of all scuff marks, scratches and indentations
- Completely disassemble the movement and inspect every component for wear
- Swap all damaged or rusted components within the movement with authentic parts from our vast inventory of authorized parts
- Ultrasonically clean, and then reassemble the movement itself using authentic lubricants
- Electronically calibrate the movement and place it back into the case
- Reassemble the strap or bracelet and re-assemble it
- Pressure test your Audemars Piguet in both wet and dry conditions to ensure resistance to water in accordance with its original factory regulations
- Execute a time-test to ensure that it keeps time accurately
A periodic overhaul is necessary to maintain your Audemars Piguet watch and ensure its performance for many years to come.
Fill out the information on the right to get started on your complimentary estimate for your Audemars Piguet watch overhaul.