Your Battery Operated Audemars Piguet watch runs by means of a battery-powered electronic movement, and will rarely require repair to the movement until the battery is depleted. Govberg Watch Repair will service your Audemars Piguet’s battery, and electronically test the movement for proper battery consumption. When you want your Audemars Piguet watch to have a new battery installed, our swiss-trained watchmakers will put your watch through the following procedure:
- First, our watchmakers identify what type of case back your Audemars Piguet has (there are 2 common types, a pop-style cover and a screw cap cover)
- Afterwards, the casing and battery casings are detached
- After the Audemars Piguet watch is disassembled, our certified watchmakers will then remove the old battery
- Upon removing the dead battery, a new battery will be inserted, and the electronic movement will be reset if your Audemars Piguet watch has a digital quartz display
- When your Audemars Piguet watch is tested to be working correctly, all gaskets will be examined and your Audemars Piguet timepiece will be subjected to a pressure test and moisture resistance test to ensure that it is restored to its original
- After your watch has been subjected to and passed every test completely in congruence with its original factory specifications, your watch will be carefully reassembled and sent back to you
Fill out the information on this page to begin your complimentary estimate for your Audemars Piguet battery replacement.