If your watch’s stem and crown are damaged, water resistance may be compromised and attempting to wind your watch may cause internal damage. A new crown will restore the watch’s appearance, prevent the watch’s delicate movement from being disturbed, and will insure the appropriate level of water resistance. When a new stem or crown is required, our watchmakers will do the following:
- Disassemble the watch and remove the movement from the case
- Detach the stem and/or crown from the movement
- Replace the stem and/or crown with identical, factory approved parts to ensure the watch’s appearance does not change and the watch performs to factory specifications
- Reinstall the movement into the case
- Time test the watch to ensure its accuracy
Govberg Watch Repair offers Free Estimates and Free return shipping on all watch repairs. Plus, all repair work comes with a 1 year Govberg Warranty. We perform quality stem & crown replacement services on over 200 top luxury watch brands.
Complete the form on the right to begin the process of receiving your FREE Stem & Crown Replacement Estimate!