Govberg Watch Repair employs certified watchmakers who have been highly trained to service, repair, and restore your vintage & antique pocket watches. In addition to mechanical repair services which include complete overhauls (in which your entire pocket watch’s movement is inspected and tested) and more, our repair center provides professional pocket watch refinishing services. When you opt to have your pocket watch cleaned and polished, the case is disassembled to protect the movement from polishing compounds, and the entire case is then lapped and polished to restore the original factory finish. This also entails an ultrasonic cleaning of the pocket watch case using special cleaning agents. When finished, the pocket watch is reassembled and tested. Lastly, the watch will be given a time test to ensure its accuracy.
Parts for Vintage pocket watches are typically no longer available for purchase and must be handmade by our expert watch repair techncians. For this reason, customers should expect that pocket watch restorations will cost at least $500 if replacement movement parts are needed. We will provide a firm price quote once your pocket watch is received and examined.
Why Choose Govberg for Pocket Watch Repair?
- We have 90 years of experience caring for fine timepieces
- We employ Swiss trained watchmakers that specialize in pocket watch restoration
- We provide the convenience of door to door service
- We enable you to track repair progress online and receive email updates every step of the way
- We offer fast, free estimates, and free insured return shipping via Fedex
- When every second counts, choose Govberg Watch Repair to service your pocket watch.
Fill out the form on the right to begin the process of receiving your free pocket watch repair estimate!