Cleaning and polishing your watch’s case can greatly enhance its appearance. When you opt to have your watch cleaned and polished, our watchmakers will perform the following tasks:
- First, the case and bracelet are disassembled
- Next, the watch’s movement will be removed to protect it from harmful polishing compounds
- The entire case will then be lapped and polished to restore the original factory finish
- This also includes an ultrasonic cleaning of the case and bracelet using special cleaning agents
- After all cleaning and polishing has been performed successfully, the case is reassembled
- The watch will be inspected and all worn gaskets will be replaced with genuine parts
- When this step is completed, the watch will be completely reassembled
- Next, your timepiece will be tested for water and moisture resistance, in accordance with its original factory specifications
- Finally, your timepiece will be given a time test to ensure its accuracy before being returned to you
This service not only improves the appearance of the watch, but will also serve to help maintain the watches true monetary value.
Govberg Watch Repair offers Free Estimates and Free return shipping on all watch repairs. Plus, all repair work comes with a 1 year Govberg Warranty. We perform quality case polishing on over 200 top luxury watch brands.
Complete the form on the right to begin the process of receiving your FREE case cleaning Estimate!