Quartz watches operate by means of a battery, and they usually do not require service to the movement until the battery voltage is depleted. Govberg Watch Repair will replace your watch’s battery, and electronically test the movement for battery consumption. When you submit your watch to have a replacement battery installed, our watchmakers follow the following procedure:
- First, they identify what type of case backing your was has (there are two primary types, a pop-style cover and a screw cap cover)
- Next, the case backing and battery casings are removed
- After the watch backing and quartz battery casing are removed, our experts will proceed to remove the dead battery
- Upon removal of the dead battery, a new battery will be installed, and the circuit will be reset if the watch features a digital quartz movement
- Once the watch is confirmed to be working correctly, all gaskets will be inspected and your watch will be given a pressure test and water resistance test to ensure that it is restored to its original factory specifications
- After your watch has passed every test completely in congruence with its original factory specifications, it will be carefully reassembled and returned to you
Govberg Watch Repair offers Free Estimates and Free return shipping on all watch repairs. Plus, all repair work comes with a 1 year Govberg Warranty. We perform quality Battery Replacement on over 200 top luxury watch brands.
Complete the form on the right to begin the process of receiving your FREE Battery Replacement Estimate!