Your Battery Operated Universal Geneve watch runs by means of a battery-powered electronic movement, and will seldom need repair to the movement until the battery is dead. Govberg Watch Repair will change your Universal Geneve’s battery, and electronically monitor the movement for proper battery usage. When you submit your Universal Geneve watch to have a replacement battery installed, our swiss-trained watchmakers will put your watch through the following procedure:
- First, our watchmakers identify kind type of case backing your Universal Geneve timepiece has (there are 2 common types, a pop-style cover and a screw cap cover)
- Afterwards, the case backing and battery casings are detached
- After the Universal Geneve watch is disassembled, our experts will proceed to take out the dead battery
- Upon removal of the dead battery, a fresh battery will be installed, and the electronic movement will be reset if your Universal Geneve watch has a digital quartz display
- Once your Universal Geneve timepiece is tested to be working properly, all gaskets will be reviewed and your Universal Geneve watch will be subjected to a pressure test and moisture resistance test to guarantee that it is restored to its factory specifications
- After your watch has passed every test successfully in accordance with its original specifications, your Universal Geneve watch will be carefully reassembled and returned to you
Fill out the information on the right to begin your free estimate for your Universal Geneve battery replacement.