Your Battery Operated Piaget watch runs by means of a battery-powered electronic movement, and will rarely need service to the movement until the battery is depleted. We will change your Piaget’s battery, and electronically monitor the movement for proper battery consumption. When you want your Piaget watch to have a new battery installed, our highly trained technicians will put your watch through the following procedure:
- First, our watchmakers identify kind type of case backing your Piaget watch has (there are two basic types, a pop-style cover and a screw cap cover)
- Afterwards, the case backing and battery casings are removed
- After the Piaget watch backing and quartz battery casing are removed, our certified watchmakers will then take out the dead battery
- Upon removal of the dead battery, a replacement battery will be installed, and the electronic movement will be reset if your Piaget watch features a digital quartz movement
- Once your Piaget is confirmed to be working correctly, all gaskets will be reviewed and your Piaget timepiece will be given a pressure test and moisture resistance examination to guarantee that it is returned to its factory specifications
- After your watch has passed every test completely in accordance with its original specifications, your timepiece will be carefully reassembled and returned to you
Complete the information on this page to begin your free estimate for your Piaget battery replacement.