Your Quartz Longines wristwatch runs by means of a battery, and usually does not require service to the movement until the battery is dead. Govberg Watch Repair will replace your Longines watch’s battery, and electronically test the movement for proper battery usage. When you want your Longines watch to have a replacement battery installed, our swiss-trained technicians will put your watch through the following procedure:
- First, they identify what type of case back your Longines watch has (there are 2 basic types, a pop-style cover and a screw cap cover)
- Afterwards, the case backing and battery mountings are removed
- After the Longines watch is disassembled, our certified watchmakers will then remove the old battery
- Upon removing the dead battery, a fresh battery will be installed, and the circuit will be reset if your Longines watch features a digital quartz movement
- Once your Longines watch is tested to be working correctly, all gaskets will be checked and your Longines watch will be subjected to a pressure test and moisture resistance examination to guarantee that it is restored to its factory specifications
- After your watch has passed every test successfully in accordance with its original specifications, your watch will be carefully reassembled and returned to you
Complete the form on the right to begin your free estimate for your Longines watch battery replacement.