The watch crown is the knob used to wind your timepiece. When a Howard watch’s crown and/or stem is bent or damaged, winding your Howard can cause internal damage. A new crown will renew the watch’s looks, prevent the Howard’s fragile movement from being disturbed, and can make sure that the watch retains its water resistance. If your stem and/or crown needs repair, our watchmakers will:
- Disassemble the Howard watch & take the movement out of its case
- Detach the stem and/or crown from the Howard’s movement
- Replace the stem and/or crown with Howard-approved parts to make sure that your Howard maintains its appearance and the timepiece performs to its original specifications
- Reinstall the movement into the case
- Perform a time test to make sure that the Howard watch is accurate
Fill out the information on the right to begin your complimentary estimate for your Howard stem and/or crown replacement.
Still have questions?:
Why Should You Use Govberg Watch Repair for your Howard Stem and/or Crown Repair?
- We have ninety yrs of practice caring for luxury watches
- We have an in-house service center that utilizes only certified watchmakers to preform Howard stem & crown repairs
- We are authorized dealer and repair center for more than two hundred high end Swiss watch brands
- Our services are always performed professionally, conveniently, affordably, and quickly
- We offer estimates at no cost to you for all Howard stem and crown replacements and provide free shipping to all clients
- With an A+ rating and accreditation by the Better Business Bureau, and as an affiliate of the American Watchmakers-Clockmakers Institute (AWCI) and the National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors (NAWCC), we’re trusted and have a reputation of trustworthiness that precedes us
- Our shipments are completely insured and sent via Fedex, for free
Fill out the information on this page to begin your complimentary estimate for your Howard stem and crown replacement.