The watch crown is the knob you use set the time on your watch. If your Geneve watch’s stem and/or crown is bent or damaged, trying to wind your Geneve may cause significant damage. Replacing the crown will renew the watch’s appearance, prevent the Geneve’s delicate inner workings from being disturbed, and can make sure that the watch retains its water resistance. If a new crown or stem is needed, our watchmakers will:
- Disassemble your Geneve watch & remove the movement from its case
- Remove the stem and/or crown from the Geneve’s movement
- Replace the stem and/or crown with Geneve-authorized parts to make sure that your Geneve maintains its appearance and the timepiece performs to factory requirements
- Replace the movement into the case
- Perform a time test to make sure that the Geneve watch is accurate
Complete the form on the right to begin your free estimate for your Geneve crown and stem repair.
Still have questions?:
Why Should You Trust Us for a Geneve Stem & Crown Replacement?
- We have ninety yrs of experience servicing high-end watches
- We have an in-house service facility that utilizes only certified watchmakers to preform Geneve stem and crown repairs
- We are licensed dealer and service center for more than 200 high end Swiss watch brands
- Our work is always done professionally, conveniently, economically, and quickly
- We offer estimates at no cost to you for all Geneve stem and crown repairs and provide free shipping to all of our clients
- With an A+ rating and accreditation by the Better Business Bureau, and as an affiliate of the American Watchmakers-Clockmakers Institute (AWCI) and the National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors (NAWCC), we’re trusted and have a reputation of integrity that precedes us
- Our packages are fully insured and shipped via Fedex, at no cost to you
Fill out the form on the right to get started on your complimentary estimate for your Geneve stem & crown repair.