Your Battery Operated Chronoswiss wristwatch operates by means of a battery-powered electronic movement, and will seldom require repair to the movement until the battery is dead. We will replace your Chronoswiss’s battery, and electronically monitor the movement for proper battery performance. When you submit your Chronoswiss watch to have a replacement battery installed, our certified technicians follow the following procedure:
- First, our watchmakers identify kind type of case back your Chronoswiss has (there are two basic types, a pop-style cover and a screw cap cover)
- Next, the casing and battery casings are removed
- After the Chronoswiss watch is disassembled, our watchmakers will then take out the dead battery
- Upon removal of the dead battery, a fresh battery will be installed, and the electronic movement will be reset if your Chronoswiss timepiece has a digital quartz display
- Once your Chronoswiss is tested to be working properly, all gaskets will be examined and your Chronoswiss timepiece will be subjected to a pressure test and water resistance test to make sure that it is restored to its original
- After your watch has passed every test successfully in accordance with its original factory specifications, it will be carefully reassembled and returned to you
Fill out the information on the right to begin your complimentary estimate for your Chronoswiss battery replacement.