Your Quartz Chopard watch operates by means of a battery, and usually does not need repair to the movement until the battery is dead. Govberg Watch Repair will change your Chopard’s battery, and electronically test the movement for proper battery usage. When you want your Chopard timepiece to have a new battery , our certified technicians follow the following procedure:
- To begin, they identify what type of case backing your Chopard has (there are 2 basic types, a pop-style cover and a screw cap cover)
- Afterwards, the casing and battery mountings are detached
- After the Chopard watch backing and quartz battery casing are removed, our certified watchmakers will then remove the dead battery
- Upon removing the old battery, a fresh battery will be inserted, and the electronic movement will be reset if your Chopard timepiece has a digital quartz movement
- When your Chopard timepiece is confirmed to be working properly, all gaskets will be reviewed and your Chopard timepiece will be subjected to a pressure test and moisture resistance examination to ensure that it is restored to its original
- After your watch has passed every test successfully in congruence with its original specifications, your watch will be carefully reassembled and sent back to you
Complete the information on the right to begin your free estimate for your Chopard battery replacement.