Zenith Watch Repair at Govberg
- Authorized Zenith service using only authentic Zenith parts
- We have 90 years of experience caring for fine timepieces like Zenith
- Govberg Watch Repair offers the convenience of door-to-door service
- Our secure website enables you to track repair progress online and receive email updates at every step of the process
- Govberg Watch Repair provides fast, free estimates, and free insured return shipping via FEDEX
When every second counts, choose Govberg Watch Repair to service your fine Zenith wristwatch.
Simply Complete the form on the right to get started with a FREE Zenith Repair Estimate.
Still Have Questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.
At Govberg Watch Repair, we are changing the watch repair industry. For too long, it has been too costly, slow, and risky to have your Zenith watch serviced. We’ve addressed all of these problemsto offer a reliable, affordable, secure, and efficient watch repair service that our customers love. Here are several reasons to choose Govberg Watch Repair to service your Zenith.
- We’re trusted: We have been repairing luxury watches like Zenith since 1922. We are certified with the BBB with an A+ rating. We are members of the American Watchmakers-Clockmakers Institute (AWCI) and the National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors (NAWCC). Our clients give us great ratings (see some reviews here). We employ Zenith certified service centers. Often, local jewelry stores do not have on-site watchmakers and you can’t be sure of the quality of the service centers they are using. With Govberg Watch Repairs, all repairs come with a 12 month Govberg Jeweler’s Warranty.
- We’re speedy – Often, your local jeweler will not repair your Zenith on-site. With a mix of our on-site service center and off-site, manufacturer authorized repair facilities – we’ll tell you how long your repair will take at the outset, and continue to send you email notifications at every step of the way.
- We’re affordable – As an authorized dealer for the best watch manufacturers in the world such asZenith, we can provide better service and better pricing than most local stores. With a team of in-house watchmakers, we can cut out the middle man and offer a lower cost solution.
- We’re easy – You don’t have to travel to the store during its limited operating hours to drop off or pick up your Zenith. Once your watch is fixed, we’ll ship your Zenith back to your home or office fully insured via Fedex – at no extra charge.
Now that we’ve answered all of your questions, fill out the form on this page to begin the process of getting your Free Estimate on a Zenith repair!
Top Zenith Repair Services: