This service is highly recommended for quartz watches that have not had any service work for four years or more. All gaskets break down over time and eventually allow water to gradually migrate into your watch, ultimately ruining the movement, its appearance, and value.
Upon receiving your watch, our watchmakers will:
- Completely disassemble the case and bracelet
- Carefully remove the case backing and inspect the movement for any faulty or worn parts
- Replace any gaskets, if needed, to ensure that your timepiece is protected from water and moisture
- Perform a dry test to the watch’s case to insure that your timepiece is protected from water and moisture
- Electronically test the movement and replace any dead batteries
- Reassemble your watch after all inspections have been made
Please note that a Basic Service is not covered by our 1 year Warranty because there may be problems with the movement that are not fixed when a Basic Service is performed. However, we will apply the cost of a Basic Service towards any future service on the same watch.
Complete the form on the right to begin the process of receiving your FREE Estimate!